30 July 2010

Friday Fives: Question Time!

We're back with Just Me and My Life to answer a few random questions! Just a heads-up, although I am a low-discloser when it comes to my life, I am a good question-answerer. Ask Husby, he caught on during the first date. Let's get to the questions!


If you could be on a show, which one would you pick?

For sure a cooking show. Sometimes when I'm cooking at home, and I know that know one is around, I have a cooking show in my kitchen. I pretend that there's a camera and talk to it. We go over step-by-step instructions for a recipe. I even take commercial breaks and give directions before we go to "break." Ha! I'm silly. I know.

What was your first job?

As a child of a business owner, I was forced into child labor at 10. I waited tables at our restaurant. I'm sure I was fabulous! My first paying job was babysitting two sweet kids during the summer in high school. I loved it!


What's one of your guilty pleasures?

Staying in my pajamas, doing nothing on a day off. 

Would you ever vacation alone?

No. Let me give you two reasons.
1. I like sharing experiences with people.
2. I don't even like sleeping at my house alone. I'm way too paranoid to go off by myself.

What's your political affilation?
Democrat, republican, independent?

My beliefs probably most line up with the Republican party, but I'm not happy with the way anyone is running things in Washington. I say we start to vote in lots of new people who support the Constitution.

2 comments :

Kim Elkins said...

Amen to #5!

Linda said...

Wait just a stinkin' minute!!! You were begging to work.....weren't you?????? You are too funny. Love your blog---and love you! Mom