24 September 2010

Friday Fives: Question Time


1. What is your favorite comfort food?

Ooh...I don't really have a go to comfort food. I love soup, so that could be it. Even in the summer, I eat--and make--soups. Soup with some good, buttered bread. Mmm! You can check out a few of my soup recipes here.  


2. What's one thing that's on your mind right now?

It's only 2.5 months until Christmas break! And less than two until Thanksgiving Break. Praise the Lord.


3. What's the best advice you've ever received?

When one of my BFFs, Devon, advised me to just talk to the boy. Then, I married him.




4. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?

Since I NEVER have cash, I'd stick it in my wallet and hold onto it until I need $10 in cash. Seriously, I never have cash unless Husby gives it to me. I prefer cards. But then again, I'm not really a saver. (Husby LOVES that!) It'd be fun to do this project that I blogged about here. I'd just need a few embroidery hoops and a little cute fabric on clearance.


5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?

I HATE TO VACUUM. Seriously, I'll do anything before vacuuming. I'd rather sweep and mop than vacuum. Husby is so good to do that part of house cleaning. Although I'm convinced that if I had the Dyson Ball Vacuum, that I'd change my tune. Ha!

What about you? What's your favorite comfort food?
Have any great advice? What's your least favorite thing to clean?

Leave a comment; then play along at Just Me and My Life.

2 comments :

Pleasant Living said...

First, I LOVE that embroidery hoop project! I need to start being more crafty. Great idea to take up a lot of space on a big wall! I'm always looking for something. Second, if you had a Dyson, I'm convinced you'd change your mind about vacuuming. We broke down and bought a Dyson about 2 years ago. Vacuuming is no longer a chore. Those machines are magical! (And a necessity when you have 3 inside dogs.)

Unknown said...

Ugh, I LOATHE vacuuming! I want wood floor in my whole house just to avoid this task! I don't even think a Dyson could change my feelings! :)