27 August 2010

Friday Fives: Question Time

What's something you're OCD about?

Bahahaha! If you know me well, you know that there are occasions when you wish I took medicine for OCD! I'd say one of my biggest things is symmetry. Which is ironic because I wound up having an uneven number of bridesmaids and groomsmen in the wedding. Thanks to pregnant friends, swine flu, and friends returning from far, far away, my bridesmaid count was anywhere from 5-7. I'm just glad I had 7 great friends standing beside me. I'm also glad that our videographer filmed on guys side of the stage.
It evened things out just a bit! Ha!

Other things could be: bleaching the sink regularly (I know, bleach is toxic, but it makes me happy to have a white sink.), having things IN THEIR PLACE, documents being as error-free as possible (I about have a conniption when I post a blog and there's a formatting/spelling/incorrect info mistake.). We'll just leave it at those few things. No need to get into the correct your/you're difference/annoyance when the wrong one is used. Or that I feel compelled to reload the dishwasher after Husby puts the dishes in.


What's your favorite quote?

"Comparison is the thief of joy." ~Dwight Edwards


What is the furthest you've been from home?

Targu-Mures, Romania. I worked in an orphanage every summer during college, so I've been to this city several times. It has a special place in my heart!


Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?

Oooh, if there's one thing I love to talk about, it's our Christmas tree! I love it more than I should. We do a fake tree. It's flocked and has colored lights AND clear lights. AND IT HAS A REMOTE. And that's how I bought it without Husby seeing it. Which guy doesn't love a remote?! I'd also like for it to be known that my husband is a excellent tree-decorator! It helps with my OCD. You can see our Christmas tree here.


What's the first blog you ever read?

Dreams of Simple Life by my friend, Christine. She's an amazing woman who loves the Lord, her husband and her sweet new baby, Luci Belle, and she writes so incredibly well!


Wanna play along or read other blogs? Visit Just Me and My Life.

1 comment :

Christine said...

aww i'm honored i was the first blog you read! :)