01 February 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

Since I'm totally okay with ripping off ideas from other peoples blogs, I'd like to thank Stefani and BooMama for the inspiration. Here we go...

1. Books.
2. Burberry Brit perfume.
3. Dresses.
4. Little Debbie Fudge Rounds.
5. Pearls.
6. Laughing.
7. Breakfast for dinner.
8. School supplies.
9. Color: red, lime green, turquoise, orange.
10. Ann Taylor Loft.
11. Curling up in a blanket.
12. Zumba.
13. Hobby Lobby.
14. Stationary.
15. Big cities: NYC, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, Dallas, LA.
16. Sport skirts.
17. Slippers.
18. Target.
19. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
20. You've Got Mail.
21. Saturdays in my pajamas.
22. Laughing.
23. Making lists.
24. Christmas decorations.
25. Hummus with celery.

What about you?

2 comments :

-M said...

#19 is my favorite. :-)

Anonymous said...

My list includes:
1. Border Collies
2. DVR
3. A wood fire in the fireplace.
4. Full tank of Gas in the Car
5. Marshall's
6. Red Velvet Cake
7. Motown
8. Great pair of jeans.
9. Secrets between only you and your husband.
10. The garlic butter that comes w/ the fajitas from Mercado's
:). Love ya, Gina Taylor