20 March 2010

Over and Over

There are some movies I could watch over and over. In fact, I have. Even if I own them, I get so excited when they come on television. I'll watch them, commercials and all. In fact, I've seen some of them so many times, I don't have to watch them. I just enjoy having them on in the background. They're like old friends. Some older than others. But all are favorites.

In no particular order, these movies include:

1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. You've Got Mail
3. Secondhand Lions
4. The Sound of Music
5. Dumb and Dumber (Don't judge me.)
6. Mary Poppins
7. Elf
8. Father of the Bride
9. WALL-E
10. Little Women
11. Dan in Real Life
12. When Harry Met Sally
13. Dead Poet's Society
14. Corina, Corina
15. Hope Floats
16. My Girl
17. Juno
18. The Cider House Rules
19. UP
20. Julie & Julia
21. Confessions of a Shopaholic
22. Breakfast at Tiffany's
23. P.S. I Love You
24. Monsters, Inc.
25. Emma

Anyone else have favorites?

Updated to add 21-25. Plus the disclaimer that I don't watch movies non-stop. Or TV. It bores me. But I do get excited when these movies are on!

No comments :