01 August 2009

It's Alright

There are few things that make me as giddy as the EZ Grader. This morning was a joyful start to the day: hair appointment and People magazine. My stylist did a quick trim, then applied Bleach 04 highlights. (I only know that because I heard her say it.) After all the foil sheets and cotton pieces were used, she guided me to the dryer chair and handed me a magazine. It was the one she'd been reading, so it was folded over in the middle. But I knew that it was People. As I folded it the correct way, I saw these two, plus friends:

Well, it was these two, plus three friends. It does mention that the cast has not remained close to Screech. Maybe it has something to do with his choice of movie making.

There are few things that make me as giddy as the EZ Grader: hair appointments, People magazine, and Saved by the Bell. And I just found out that Saved by the Bell: Hawaiian Style is on DVD. I feel an Amazon order later happening later today.

No comments :