19 April 2013

cute gift ideas

Because of the awful events of the week, I've read and listened to more news than any blog posts. Instead of reads for the weekend, I thought I'd share some things that I've seen recently that would make cute gifts!


These pencils are super cute! Although a little pricey, I think they'd be perfect paired with a book.


This cross body clutch from Marley Lilly has been a hit as a gift! I love a monogram, and I'm always tempted to order one for me. Every now and then, they offer the monogrammed clutch for less than $30. The clutch comes in over a dozen colors, with over two dozen monogram colors.
I think this tassel key fob is adorable. I really should keep something on my key chain to make my keys easier to find in my purse.


These bowls from West Elm are the perfect size for soup or ice cream. I have four different colors, instead of a set of one color. You can find the here, here, here, and here. A set of four would make a great gift!

No comments :